< APG-70Jump to navigation Jump to search
- AN/APG-63 : A radar system for F-15 Eagle and, in its fourth version, F-15E Strike Eagle fighters
- F-15 Eagle : A series of air superiority fighters, designed for the United States Air Force and flown by several countries; intended for the high role in the high-low mix; The F-15E Strike Eagle is a multirole fighter variant.
- F-15E Strike Eagle : A variant of the F-15 Eagle air superiority fighter, which is optimized for all-weather attack on ground targets
- Radar : (acronym for "radio detection and ranging") A technique used for detecting and tracking targets, navigation, imagery, and special applications.
- AN/APQ-180 : A derivative of the AN/APG-70 ground mapping radar introduced for the F-15E Strike Eagle, built into the slower AC-130 attack aircraft
- : Pulse-doppler mechanically scanned radar for the F-18 Hornet aircraft
- AN/APG-68 : A midlife enhancement of the multifunction radar, currently in its 9th version, for the F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft, with substantial parts commonality with the AN/APQ-164 on the B-1 Lancer bomber
- AN/APG-73 : A mechanically-scanned radar midlife upgrade for the capable F-18 Hornet, which has been superseded by two phased-array radar generations on the F-18 Super Hornet.
- AC-130 : Heavily armed transport aircraft, based on the C-130 Hercules, used to provide air support to special operations forces.