< AirfoilJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Airfoil. Needs checking by a human.
- Airship : A buoyant aircraft that can be steered and propelled through the air.
- Fixed-wing aircraft : Vehicles that remain aloft using the lift from the flow of air over wings which are fixed in position, in relation to the rest of their structure.
- Flight (biology) : Aerial locomotion by living organisms.
- Gas compressor : A machine that increases the pressure of a gas by reducing its volume.
- Lift (force) : Force created on an object that is perpendicular to its direction of motion as it moves through a fluid.
- Rotary wing aircraft : Aircraft, especially a helicopter, that is kept partially or completely airborne by airfoils rotating around a vertical axis.
- U.S. commercial aviation history to 1966 : Commercial aviation in America 1918-1966.