Ancient Greek language/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Ancient Greek language, or pages that link to Ancient Greek language or to this page or whose text .
- Proto-Indo-European language : Unattested, reconstructed common ancestor of the Indo-European languages, spoken by the Proto-Indo-Europeans.
- Greek language : Indo-European language spoken mainly in Greece and Cyprus since Antiquity, with particular cultural prestige.
- Attic (Ancient Greek) : Add brief definition or description
- Koiné Greek : Add brief definition or description
- New Testament : Second part of the Christian Bible, containing books about the life of Jesus and early Christianity.
- Latin language : An Indo-European language of the Italic group which was the dominant medium of communication in western Europe for many centuries; the ancestor of today's Romance languages, such as French and Spanish.
- Sanskrit : A family of ancient languages that were spoken on the Indian Subcontinent.