(Redirected from Balance)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Balance of payments: an accounting statement for the transactions of a country with the rest of the world.
- Balance of trade: The difference between the monetary value of exports and imports in an economy over a given time.
- Balanced scorecard: Strategic performance management tool for measuring whether the smaller-scale operational activities of a company are aligned with its larger-scale objectives in terms of vision and strategy.
- Budget balance: the difference between a central government's revenue and its expenditure in a given financial year. Conventions differ concerning the items that are included, and various cyclical adjustments can be made to identify its discretionary element..
- The Military Balance: Annual reference publication on the world's militaries, published by the International Institute for Strategic Studies