< C-47Jump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/C-47. Needs checking by a human.
- Air campaigns in Cambodia and Laos : U.S. military air operations, both overt and covert, over Cambodia and Laos; some before and most during the 1962-1972 Vietnam War
- Berlin Blockade : The period, from June 24, 1948 to May 11, 1949, when the Soviet Union cut all land routes to Berlin
- CIA activities in Asia-Pacific : This is a regional-level subpage dealing with CIA intelligence and operations pertaining to the Asia-Pacific area. Large topics may be in subordinate pages.
- DC-3 (airliner) : Probably the most successful propeller-driven transport aircraft design, used in civilian service, and with military variants, for over 60 years
- Tactical Mobility Requirements Board : Under the authority of the Secretary of Defense, the evaluation and field tests of large-scale airmobile operations, which led to an increased role for Army aviation, and deployment of an air assault division into the Vietnam War
- U.S. support to South Vietnam before Gulf of Tonkin : A period of overt advisory and combat support by the U.S. to South Vietnam, from roughly 1962 to mid-1964