Use the Forum or article Talk pages for communications.
|Engineering article||All articles (1,185)||To Approve (0)||Editors: active (0) / inactive (43)
Authors: active (355) / inactive (0)
|Citable Articles (41)|
Missing subpage categories:
Welcome at the Engineering Workgroup
The engineering workgroup is looking for new members to fill its ranks for all subgroups mentioned below. If you feel home at one or more of these subgroups and think you can provide knowledge, please join the project and this workgroup!
Help plan Engineering Week!
Our current To-Do-List
- Get all the engineering editors on board
- Start to edit the main engineering pages:
- Complete the list at CZ:Core Articles/Applied Arts and Sciences#Engineering - Stage 2
- Write the articles on the list at CZ:Core Articles/Applied Arts and Sciences#Engineering - Stage 2
Click on the [r] after the first definition below to edit this list of transcluded subtopics.
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
Main articles for the various engineering disciplines
- Aerospace engineering
- Agricultural engineering
- Automotive engineering
- Biomedical engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Civil engineering (general & structural)
- Communications engineering
- Computer engineering
- Control engineering
- Electrical & electronic engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Fire protection engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Industrial engineering
- Manufacturing engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Mining engineering
- Nuclear engineering
- Petroleum engineering
- Software engineering
- Sanitation engineering
- Traffic engineering
Here are some Guidelines of how to create pages for specific things like buildings, and similar: