Category:United States Navy Subgroup
|Main article||Home||Talk||All articles (185)||Citable (0)||Members (0)|
This is a listing of articles under the purview of the Military Workgroup that have been designated as particularly relevant to the United States Navy Subgroup.
To designate an article for inclusion in this subgroup, go to the article's Metadata page and :
- List United States Navy as one of the subgroup categories (i.e., sub1, sub2 or sub3) as indicated by the B in the adjacent image.
- Update or add appropriate workgroup categories (i.e., cat1, cat2 or cat3) as indicated by the A in the adjacent image.
- Update the appropriate entries for cat_check, status, underlinked and cleanup; see here for a full explanation of these fields.
- It is often necessary to "jog" articles to make them display in workgroups and subgroups. "Jogging" is done by editing an article's main page and adding a blank space at the end of any paragraph.
- The Metadata page may list the article for inclusion in as many as 3 main workgroup categories plus as many as 3 subgroup categories.
Pages in category "United States Navy Subgroup"
The following 185 pages are in this category, out of 185 total.
- AEGIS battle management system
- AGM-84 Harpoon
- AGM-84 SLAM
- AGM-154 Joint Standoff Weapon
- AIM-7 Sparrow
- AIM-9 Sidewinder
- AIM-120 AMRAAM
- Tenth Air Force
- Air refueling
- Aircraft carrier battles
- Ammunition ship
- Amphibious Assault Ship
- Amphibious Ready Group
- USS Astoria (CA-34)
- Attack submarine
- William Raborn
- USS Reuben James (DD-245)
- Revolt of the Admirals
- RIM-2 Terrier
- RIM-8 Talos
- RIM-24 Tartar
- RIM-116 Rolling Airframe Missile
- RIM-156 Standard SM-2
- RIM-161 Standard SM-3
- RIM-162 ESSM
- RIM-174 Standard SM-6
- Samuel B. Roberts (sailor)
- Operation ROLLING THUNDER
- Theodore Roosevelt
- Gary Roughead
- RUM-139 Vertical Launch ASROC
- Safety and survivability of naval vessels
- Battle of Saipan
- USS Samuel B. Roberts (DE-413)
- San Antonio-class
- Battle of the Santa Cruz Islands
- USS Saratoga (CV-3)
- Battle of Savo Island
- SBD Dauntless
- United States Navy SEAL
- Secretary of the Navy (U.S.)
- Frederick Sherman
- Single Integrated Operational Plan
- Air warfare, Southwest Pacific Area
- Clifton A. F. Sprague
- Raymond Spruance
- Standard SM missile series
- Strategic air warfare against Japan
- Battle of Surigao Strait