Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Education, or pages that link to Education or to this page or whose text .
- Knowledge : On one common account by philosophers, justified, true belief; often used in a looser way by everyone else to mean any truth or belief, and also a whole body of truth or a whole system of belief.
- Learning : The process of structuring new knowledge.
- Pedagogy : The method and practice of facilitating learning; also, the academic study of teaching, with the goal of better-understanding and improving the transfer of knowledge or skills.
- Didactics : Add brief definition or description
- Home education : Education of school-age children in the home instead of in a school.
- Primary education : Add brief definition or description
- School : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See school (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Secondary education : Add brief definition or description
- Tertiary education : Add brief definition or description
- University : A type of institution that provides higher or tertiary education.
- Unschooling : Methods of education that do not resemble schools, primarily indicating a lack of heavy reliance on textbooks or time spent at desks, often with parents aiding the child in exploring his or her interests.
- Progressive education : Pedagogical movement rooted in common experience, and democratic and inclusive in outlook.
- Charter school : (US) A publicly funded school established by parents, teachers, or interested community groups and operating independently under the terms of a contract with a local or national governmental entity.
- Malala Yousafzai : Pashtun student from Pakistan, internationally known for being a children's rights and women's activist.