Environmental engineering/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Environmental engineering, or pages that link to Environmental engineering or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Environmental science : Interdisciplinary scientific field that integrates physical and life sciences including physics, chemistry, biology, soil science, geology, and geography in the study of the physical environment and the solution of environmental problems.
- Environmental chemistry : The scientific study of the chemical and biochemical phenomena that occurs in natural places.
- Air pollution dispersion modeling : Describes the basic mathematical simulation (i.e., modeling) of how buoyant air pollutants disperse in the atmosphere.
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers : A professional organization in the United States for chemical engineers.
- API oil-water separator : A device for removing oil from industrial wastewaters.
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- Civil engineering : A broad field of engineering dealing with the design, construction, and maintenance of fixed structures, including roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, bridges, and water supply and sewage systems.
- Dissolved air flotation : A device for separating and removing suspended oil or solids from wastewaters.
- Large-scale trickle filters : One of the processes by which biodegradable substances in wastewaters are biochemically oxidized.
- Mechanical engineering : The branch of engineering concerned with the utilisation of the basic laws of mathematics, thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, and system dynamics in order to create unique solutions to physical problems.
- Natural environment : A term that encompasses all living and non-living things occurring naturally on Earth or some region of Earth.