Flare stack/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Flare stack, or pages that link to Flare stack or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Flue gas stack : A vertical pipe, channel or chimney (also referred to as a smokestack) through which combustion product gases (flue gases) are exhausted to the atmosphere. Includes the draft (draught) effect of hot gases flowing through tall stacks (chimneys).
- Petroleum refining processes : The chemical engineering processes used in petroleum refining.
- Natural gas processing : Industrial facilities that process raw natural gas to remove contaminants as well as to separate out and recover by product natural gas liquids.
- Pressure relief valve : Add brief definition or description