Free software/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Free software, or pages that link to Free software or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Free software. Needs checking by a human.
- Free Software Foundation : Massachusetts-based non-profit organization founded by Richard Stallman to support the free software movement.
- Free statistical software : This article briefly describes what free software is available for conducting statistical analysis of data.
- GNU : A free operating system modeled after AT&T's UNIX, originally announced by Dr. Richard Stallman on September 27th, 1983. The acronym GNU stands for "GNU is not Unix" and is intended to be a play on words.
- Gcc : Gnu 'C' Compiler (gcc): A Unix/Linux command that can be used to compile the human-readable source code of a C program into executable binary code.
- Linux distribution : A version of Linux comprised of the Linux kernel, all or part of the GNU operating system, and assorted other software.
- Linux : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Linux (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- OmegaT+ : Add brief definition or description
- Open source software : Software where the source code is freely modifiable and redistributable.
- Pike programming language : Add brief definition or description
- Shareware : Practice of free distribution of software to encourage purchase.
- The Children's Machine : An inexpensive subnotebook computer intended to be distributed to children in developing countries around the world, to provide them with access to knowledge.