Galileo's paradox/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Galileo's paradox, or pages that link to Galileo's paradox or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Galileo's paradox. Needs checking by a human.
- Cardinality : The size, i.e., the number of elements, of a (possibly infinite) set.
- Countable set : A set with as many elements as there are natural numbers, or less.
- Finite set : The number of its elements is a natural number (0,1,2,3,...)
- Galileo Galilei : (1564-1642) Italian scientist, a pioneer in combining mathematical theory with systematic experiment in science, who came into conflict with the Church.
- Hilbert's hotel : A fictional story which illustrates certain properties of infinite sets.