Harvard University/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Harvard University, or pages that link to Harvard University or to this page or whose text .
- U.S. colleges and universities : Add brief definition or description
- Ivy League : A group of prestigious, long-established American universities.
- Massachusetts : A State in the New England region of the north-east USA.
- Henry David Thoreau : (1817-62) New England transcendentalist philosopher, naturalist, and writer; one of key inspirations for the modern conservation movement.
- Tom Lehrer : (born April 9, 1928) An American mathematics professor and writer of satirical songs.
- History of education in the United States : The origin, development, nature, and functions of learning and learning institutions in the United States, including during colonial times.
- Cambridge, Massachusetts : City separated from Boston, Massachusetts by the Charles River; home of Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology : A private research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts with a strong emphasis on scientific and technological research.
Ivy League universities
- Brown University : Add brief definition or description
- Columbia University : Ivy League college in New York City founded in 1754.
- Cornell University : Founded in 1865, and a private university member of the Ivy League as well as New York State's land grant institution, the first U.S. institution of higher learning to add professional and practical topics to classics; located in Ithaca, New York
- Dartmouth College : Founded in 1769, the school is graduate and undergraduate despite the "college" name; it is a member of the Ivy League and located in Hanover, New Hampshire
- University of Pennsylvania : Ivy League U.S. institution in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Princeton University : Among the most highly regarded U.S. educational institutions, located in Princeton, New Jersey
- Yale University : Highly respected U.S. research and teaching university in New Haven, Connecticut