Irish traditional music/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Irish traditional music, or pages that link to Irish traditional music or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Irish traditional music. Needs checking by a human.
- Altan : One of the top Irish traditional music groups, who have recorded much of the music of their home, County Donegal.
- Celtic music : The traditional or folk music that originates from countries or regions that, until a few hundred years ago, used Celtic languages, and especially Ireland and Scotland.
- Ireland (state) : Republic (population c. 4.2 million; capital Dublin) comprising about 85% of the Atlantic island of Ireland, west of Great Britain.
- Irish dance : Add brief definition or description
- John Doherty (fiddler) : Perhaps the best-known fiddler of County Donegal, Ireland.
- Reel (music) : A type of tune in 2/4 or 4/4 time, to which the reel can be danced, common in "Celtic" musics such as Scottish traditional music and Irish traditional music.