Light second/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Light second, or pages that link to Light second or to this page or whose text .
- Speed of light : A physical constant c describing the speed of electromagnetic radiation in vacuum. In the International System of Units the metre is the distance light travels in classical vacuum in 1/c seconds, using the defined value c = c0 ≡ 299 792 458 m/s (exact).
- Light year : Distance that light travels in vacuum in one year; 9,460,730,472,580.800 km = 9.4607304 * 1012 km.
- Light month : The distance, meters, that light travels in one month.
- Light week : Distance that light travels in a vacuum in one week; 1 light week = 1.81314469 * 1011km.
- Light day : Distance that light travels in a vacuum in one day; 1 light day = 25,902,068,371,200 m = 2.5902067 * 1013m.
- Light hour : Distance that the light travels in vacuum in one hour, 1.0792528 * 1012m
- Light minute : Distance that light travels in vacuum in one minute; 17,987,547,480 m = 1.7987547 * 1010m.