Open Knowledge Foundation/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Open knowledge : Knowledge that is publicly accessible, typically for free via the World Wide Web.
- Foundation : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Foundation (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Open Knowledge Conference : An annual conference dedicated to open knowledge in all its variety; organized by the Open Knowledge Foundation since 2007.
- Open Knowledge Definition : Add brief definition or description
- Open Software Service Definition : Add brief definition or description
- Panton Principles : A set of recommendations on how to label scientific research data that are made public, with the aim of facilitating reproducibility and reuse.
- Working Group on Open Data in Science : Add brief definition or description
- Open data : Data that are publicly available for use, reuse and redistribution, typically for free via the World Wide Web.
- Open access : The free, immediate online access to the results of research, coupled with the right to use those results in new and innovative ways.
- Open science : A movement aimed at making the process of scientific research more transparent both within and beyond the scientific community, and at sharing its results with the widest possible audience.
- Open source : A common shorthand for open source software.
- Open governance : A movement to make records of governmental actions available to the public with minimal delay.
- Open education : A movement to provide free educational resources, typically via the World Wide Web.
- Digital age : Add brief definition or description
- Digital society : Add brief definition or description
- Science Commons : A branch of Creative Commons dedicated to making the results of scientific research available in public for use and reuse.
- World Summit on Free Information Infrastructures : Add brief definition or description
- Open Science Foundation : Add brief definition or description
- Free Knowledge Institute : Add brief definition or description