Open source intelligence/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Open source intelligence, or pages that link to Open source intelligence or to this page or whose text .
- Intelligence (information gathering) : The practice of finding information on opponents, or potential opponents.
- Intelligence collection management : Assigning questions to various collection techniques, reflecting the techniques available and the priority of the information need. Includes the process of categorizing information learned for subsequent analysis, and assigning probabilities of accuracy to the raw information
- Intelligence cycle management : The continuous process by which intelligence priorities are set, raw information collected, information analyzed, the processed information disseminated, and the next set or priorities set.
- Biographical intelligence : An intelligence analysis discipline, which produces information on the personnel, relationships among them, and internal dynamics of opposing organization. Its basic principles are common to all forms of military forces, conventional and guerrilla, but the methods of collection and analysis differ for different target organizations.
- Human-source intelligence : (HUMINT); the practice of acquiring information through interactions with people who can disclose relevant information, including but not limited to espionage, interrogation, debriefing and elicitation
- Intelligence analysis : Techniques, independent of the subject matter, for correlating multiple kinds of information, hypothesizing meaning from the set of data available, and, with incomplete information, validating the hypotheses
- Commission on the Intelligence Capabilities of the United States Regarding Weapons of Mass Destruction : A bipartisan commission that, after the failure to find weapons of mass destruction after the Iraq War, conducted a broad assessment of the capabilities and deficiencies of the United States intelligence community to detect future threats, and made recommendations for improvement
- Intelligence interrogation, U.S. : Policies, techniques and practices of United States interrogation in a national intelligence-gathering context. (See Intelligence interrogation, U.S., George W. Bush Administration for recent detailed discussions)
- United States intelligence community : The United States' intelligence agencies coordinated by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.