Right-hand rule/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Right-hand rule, or pages that link to Right-hand rule or to this page or whose text .
- Right-hand screw rule : Associates the direction of an electric current with the direction of the magnetic force lines encircling the current.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Right-hand rule. Needs checking by a human.
- Cartesian coordinates : Set of real numbers specifying the position of a point in two- or three-dimensional space with respect to orthogonal axes.
- Ecliptic : Great circle that apparent orbit of Sun makes on celestial sphere.
- Electromagnetic wave : A change, periodic in space and time, of an electric field E(r,t) and a magnetic field B(r,t); a stream of electromagnetic waves, referred to as electromagnetic radiation, can be seen as a stream of massless elementary particles, named photons.
- Moment of a force : The ability of a force to generate rotational motion about an axis.
- Vector product : Vector operation of two vectors, A & B, yielding a new vector perpendicular to A & B with magnitude |A||B|sin().