Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Singapore, or pages that link to Singapore or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Singapore. Needs checking by a human.
- Air Quality Index : A number used by government agencies to characterize the quality of the ambient air at a given location.
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations : Association of South-East Asian Nations; treaty group formed in 1967, originally comprising Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand; Brunei was admitted as a member in 1984, Vietnam in 1995, Burma and Laos in 1997, Cambodia in 1999; Australia is a "dialogue partner".
- Bangla language : An Indo-Aryan language of the eastern Indian subcontinent, evolved from the Magadhi Prakrit, Pāli and Sanskrit languages.
- Body mass index : Ratio, body weight (kg) to body height (m2), correlates with direct measures body fat; health guide.
- Bonny Hicks : (1968-1997) Singaporean novelist and social critic.
- Butler : Manages all affairs of a household and servicing of principals and guests, providing the service themselves and/or hiring and supervising outside contractors, vendors, housekeeping staff, chef, chauffeur, valet, or personal assistant or secretary.
- CIA activities in Asia-Pacific : This is a regional-level subpage dealing with CIA intelligence and operations pertaining to the Asia-Pacific area. Large topics may be in subordinate pages.
- Capital (city) : Usually a major city, where the country's government is typically found.
- Chinese characters : (simplified Chinese 汉字; traditional Chinese: 漢字) are symbols used to write varieties of Chinese and - in modified form - other languages; world's oldest writing system in continuous use.
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- Cryptography controversy : The "crypto wars", political controversies and legal cases involving the use of cryptography.
- English language : A West Germanic language widely spoken in the United Kingdom, its territories and dependencies, Commonwealth countries and former colonial outposts of the British Empire; has developed the status of a global language.
- Focus on the Family : American Christian Right non-profit organization founded in 1977 by James Dobson; Gary Bauer resigned to run for the American Presidency; Partner ministry of Chuck Colson Center for Christian Worldview
- Foreign internal defense : The United States military doctrine for assisting Host Nations in their counterinsurgency programs
- History of television technology : Chronology of the development and history of television.
- Indochina and the Second World War : Between 1936 and 1947, external events, related to the Second World War, which affected French Indochina
- Indonesia : A country in Southeast Asia.
- Khalid Sheikh Mohammed : Described by the U.S. and by his own proud statement, the operational planner, for al-Qaeda, of the 9-11 attack; a U.S. High Value Detainee to be tried in a civilian criminal court in U.S. v. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, et al.
- Kilometre : An SI unit of length, equal to 1000 metres, commonly used for measuring distances on the earth's surface.
- Lacrosse : Outdoor team sport for ten players (men) or twelve players (women), each of whom uses a netted stick (the crosse) in order to pass and catch a hard rubber ball with the aim of scoring goals by propelling the ball into the opposition goal.
- Language planning : In sociolinguistics, the name for any political attempt to change the status of a language in some way or develop new ways of using it, e.g. a government devising laws to promote a language, or scholars producing an official dictionary; the former is status planning (changing the political recognition of a language), the latter corpus planning (changing the way a language is used).
- Led Zeppelin : Famous and influential English hard rock and blues group formed in 1968, known for their albums Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, and songs 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love'.
- Lightning : Atmospheric discharge of electricity accompanied by thunder, which typically occurs during thunderstorms, and sometimes during volcanic eruptions or dust storms.
- Mandarin language : (traditional Chinese 官話, simplified 官话; pinyin Guānhuà) Sino-Tibetan language, the standard form of which constitutes 'Standard Chinese'; world's largest language by speakers, with approximately 900,000,000 users.
- Metro : Add brief definition or description
- Nanyang Technological University : Add brief definition or description
- Official language : Add brief definition or description
- SAFER (cipher) : Add brief definition or description
- Singapore English : Add brief definition or description
- South China Sea : Add brief definition or description
- South Korea : Add brief definition or description
- Southeast Asia : Add brief definition or description
- Strait of Malacca : Add brief definition or description
- The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order : Add brief definition or description
- U.K. support for Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. intelligence and global health : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. support for Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War : Add brief definition or description
- USS Seminole (AKA-104) : Add brief definition or description
- USS Tulare (AKA-112) : Add brief definition or description
- USS Winston (AKA-94) : Add brief definition or description
- University of Manchester : Add brief definition or description
- Vanessa Mae : Add brief definition or description
- World of Warcraft : Add brief definition or description