Transfinite number/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Transfinite number, or pages that link to Transfinite number or to this page or whose text .
- Cardinality : The size, i.e., the number of elements, of a (possibly infinite) set.
- Cardinal number : The generalization of natural numbers (as means to count the elements of a set) to infinite sets.
- : The generalization of natural numbers (as means to order sets by size) to infinite sets.
- Countable set : A set with as many elements as there are natural numbers, or less.
- Aleph-0 : Cardinality (size) of the set of all natural numbers.