Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 23:45, 25 February 2012 by (update)
Current top initiatives
- An effort to get educational institutions to help create Citizendium by making creation of content part of their courses.
- (From the Content Policy pages.) There's a lot more to do here than just write encyclopedia articles. We would like bibliographies, related articles ("see also"), and other subject-appropriate material, such as timelines, lists of works, etc.
Give your feedback
These are Approval and Feedback initiatives.
- A log of our efforts to recruit people en masse to the project.
- Mailing List Outreach
- A list of mailing lists that we might use to get the word out.
- Blog Outreach
- A list of blogs we might ask to help get the word out.
- Professional Organization Outreach
- A list of professional and academics organizations we might approach, and plans to do so.
- Recruitment Letter
- Letters anyone may use to recruit new contributors to CZ.
- Core Articles
- A competition to write the 4,000 highest-priority articles.
- Workgroup Weeks
- A rotating focus on each of our subject areas; efforts include recruitment of new contributors, as well as creation of content.
- Monthly Write-a-Thon
- Article of the Week
- New Draft of the Week
- What's Your Article?
- What's Your Message?
- Stub Week
- The Big Cleanup
- The Big Speedydelete
- The Big Write
- Weekly Wiki