Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Outer space : The relatively empty regions of the universe outside the atmospheres of celestial bodies.
- Space (general) : Add brief definition or description
- Space (physics) : A fundamental quantity in physics - that which is between two positions at a given time. Following the International System of Units (SI), the space between any two positions can be measured in meters.
- Space (mathematics) : A set with some added structure, which often form a hierarchy, i.e., one space may inherit all the characteristics of a parent space.
- Space (typing) : Add brief definition or description